Wednesday 28 June 2017

                                 
Hi! How are you?

Today I am going to talk about some study techniques/ strategies that are useful to me and maybe useful to you too.
I usually meet with friends and we are used to studying all together. This is a very practical way as we help each other with grammatical structures, pronunciation or content. It works wonderfully for me.
However, there are many people that have some problems in studying with another person because it may be a bit confusing. So summaries or mind maps are also excellent study techniques if you want to study alone.

And...What about strategies to handle stress?

Well, I have no strategies for that kind of situations. It happens to me that I get so nervous that I shake in every term test, oral exam or final exam. I just can't help it !!

AN IMPORTANT POINT: DO NOT TALK WITH FRIENDS OR CLASSMATES AFTER A TERM TEST, YOU WILL BE MORE STRESSED THAN BEFORE.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice post Celes.!! I agree totally with you.!! Thanks for sharing it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two brains think better than one, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! And that last point you make... sooo true!!

    ReplyDelete